4 Factors That Make I Just Got $ 5 Google Adsense For 5 Months


Google AdSense is a cost-per-click (CPC) is the most popular. Not surprisingly, sooner or later, a lot of bloggers who try it. Many of those who managed to earn thousands of dollars a month, but also many who have not been successful. One of them is me.

I put Google AdSense for content in a blog in English that I got from October last year. Revenue over time (all time) now only $ 5.46. In other words that only products $ 1 per month. The following four factors are the causes.

According to Darren Rowse, income from Google Adsense follow the following equation:

AdSense income = Total Traffic + Price + For + relevance of your ads position and Advertising Design

Based on the above equation, I analyzed the AdSense blog that I have.

1. The total traffic

And 'well it is known that visitors from search engines is quality visitors because they find the information they want so that the chances of other visitors click on the most ads. Logically, the greater the greater the likelihood of visitors who clicked on the ad.

Therefore, I focus also on the research of visitors from search engines. Unfortunately, there are few visitors. As you can see in the picture below, the number of page views per month around 300. In other words, the day only 10 page views.

With the amount of traffic like that, of course, the income they earn too little. Because the traffic a little '? At least the following issues concerning:

Total posts slightly. Since created seven months ago, my English blog to have only 35 seats (5 messages per month). This obviously affects the least number of posts are indexed in Google.
Do keyword research. I only wrote that I think would be much sought after, but it turned out this way is not optimal. You need keyword research to see which keywords are searched.
2. Rates Listing

The price-per-click advertising is the price of the ad in question (cost per click / CPC). Not all ads have the same CPC. There are ads that CPC is high (for example, credit cards, mortgages, golf and loans), while there is also the CPC was small.

I took your keyword ads with CPC $ 1-3 with consideration of the number of competitors is not as much as keywords air high CPC. Therefore, a lower CPC and low traffic, the income was low.

3. Relevance ad

I observe AdSense ads that appear on my blog. Apparently a lot of ads that are not relevant to the content of the blog. As a result, the ad will be little chance clicked by visitors. You may need to filter the ads by using the tools that I am studying.

4. Position and Advertising Design

There is an anecdote among students who, in the test position determining achievement. I'm sure the same goes for Google Adsense ads. Location Ideally ad be easily seen that the greater likelihood of a visitor clicked. Impacts Click Through Rate (CTR).

During this time I only rely on location and design (size and color) on condition that the theme I use. Surely this must be evaluated so that the position and design of advertising messages that provide a high CTR.

That the factors that make me just to earn a bit 'of Google Adsense. Like on you? If you managed to earn money with Adsense? If yes, please share the experience below so that I and other friends had the light.